Does this sound like you?
- You have an enthusiastic, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind.
- You are positive and a go-getter
- You value working with hardworking, curious, and supportive teammates.
- You embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
- You believe diversity of thought improves our outcomes.
- You take great care in the details.
- Actively respond, engage and connect with inbound prospects and marketing qualified leads targets using email, phone, and social platforms
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing demand gen function to deliver impactful nurturing, follow up to prospects
- Schedule appointments and demos for Sales Directors, working closely with the broader team to accelerate the sales cycle
- Drive attendance for webinars and events while also setting meetings for large conferences
- Ensure successful follow through and tracking of the sales cycle by keeping SFDC accurate and up to date
What we are looking for:
- We are always looking for new team members who will add to our culture and have a strong passion for impact.
- A service-oriented person with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to provide previous writing samples
- Ability to work independently while also developing strong working relationships within the broader Sales and Marketing team
- Previous experience with CRM applications preferred
- Post-secondary education/Bachelor’s degree
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Quality health insurance
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
- Possible part time